Living within the areas of Pasig City and Cainta, Rizal with your family could be a lot of fun with a wide variety of activities you can do to spend quality time together. Here are some options which you can explore for your kids to enjoy.
- Take the kids to an excursion at the Pasig City Rainforest Adventure Experience Park (RAVE) in the village of Maybunga. This is an 8-hectare public recreational park with the main feature of the Water Park composed of several swimming pools for both kids and adults. The Adventure Park offers rappelling and wall climbing, skating, and it has the longest and tallest zip line in the metro. For the animal lovers, the park has a mini zoo which houses several animal species.
- Go on a food trip at the Food Parks or at the Barangay Kapitolyo area where your kids can take their picks from numerous options. Kapitolyo is loaded with good restaurants that can satisfy your kids’ cravings. You will find several affordable and family-friendly restaurants at the East Capitol Drive, and some food parks ideal for families and kids at Julia Vargas Street. Cainta prides itself on delicious native delicacies that are worth the drive to the city.
- Explore artsy activities to spark the kids’ interests in the field of arts. You can enroll them in classes and workshops in fields they are passionate about—painting, dance, martial arts, voice, and other courses which are offered around the area. Visit nearby museums like the historic Pasig Museum or the Cainta Church which houses Spanish Art collections dating back to the 16th century.
- Engage in sports activities with your kids in several available facilities. Play badminton with your family at the Smashville Badminton Courts, or volleyball at the Meralco Gym, or take the kids to Club Gymnastica.
- Go for a drive with the kids to dig into the nearby attractions. The Pasig-Cainta area is very close to other cities like Antipolo and Taytay which have their own shares of natural wonders and places of interest. In Antipolo, you will find the famous Hinulugang Taktak Falls, The Mystical Caves, the Pinto Art Museum, picturesque churches, and so many other sights worth the while for the entire family. If you want to go on a bargain-hunting spree, visit the nearby Taytay tiangge. It is a place where your shopping money will go a long way.
- Celebrate events and festivals in your area with your whole family. Pasig City is known for festivities like the Araw ng Pasig, The Bambino Festival, The Itik-Itik Festival, Paskotitap, Bayanihan, and Kalog Kalog Festival. Cainta, on the other hand, is famous for its traditional Lenten season ritual—the Cenakulo—which draws tourists to the city.
Live With Your Kids in Empire East Highland City
You are closer to all these activities with your kids if you live in the best residential development in the Pasig-Cainta area—the Empire East Highland City. The project is a luxurious uphill community envisioned to be the first elevated city township in the country. The sprawling 24-hectare development features four major components: the Highland Residences, the Highland Park, the Highland Mall, and the Chartered Club.
You will be greeted with the 8,000-square meter Highland Park as you enter the community—designed with sloping greeneries, retail areas, activity centers, and a 500-seater church. This is a perfect place to take a stroll and relax with your kids. At the center of the park are grand steps leading to the Highland Mall—with its 58,000 square meters of world-class commercial establishments where your family can shop, dine, or enjoy movies. Your home will be at the elevated part of the township—the Highland Residences, a city sitting on the top of a hill with a panoramic view of the Antipolo sceneries in the daytime and the city lights at night. You have a lot of options to choose your unit from any of the 38 residential towers with 30 or more stories each, varying from studio-type to three-bedroom units. Finally, you can be an exclusive member of The Chartered Club—an elite sports club with access to the best amenities and sports facilities located right at the heart of the residential towers.
Another advantage of Empire East Highland City is its strategic location. Located at Felix Avenue, you have easy access to major thoroughfares like the Marcos Highway and the Ortigas Avenue Extension to get you to other destinations in the metro. There is a lot of public transportation available as well, especially with the future opening of Emerald Avenue Station of LRT Line 2 East Extension, which are just a few blocks from the township.
Empire East Highland City offers you a lifestyle best suited for you and your family. While you have so many choices available for those special bonding moments with your kids in the Pasig-Cainta area, at this development you wouldn’t need to leave home at all—because these choices are just a few steps away.
This article originally appeared on Lamudi.